If you are an individual, business, a large employer, or a school board we can help you to resolve any actual or potential disputes.
Our senior lawyers have over 20 years’ civil litigation experience and can act for you in your personal or business disputes in tribunals and courts.
Areas in which we can assist include:
• Civil and Commercial law disputes – if you have a contractual or commercial argument we can help you identify the steps to take to resolve the dispute and give you clear concise advice on how to achieve this in a cost effective way.
• Employment disputes – if you have a potential or actual dispute or want to structure your employment agreements to minimise the likelihood of disputes occurring down the track.
• Health and Safety Law – We draft health and safety policies and provide advice on compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Disciplinary Tribunals – If your sports or professional body is investigating you or has charged you, we will advise you and if necessary defend you.
• Prosecution under private tribunals – we can assist in prosecuting any form of breach of rules or policies and can provide assistance and guidance on the process involved .
• Education – we have specific expertise assisting Principals and Boards on governance and employment issues, within their unique operating environments. Our partners have dealt with a wide range of challenging situations at board level as advisors and members of the Board.
• Local Authority Prosecutions charged under the Resource Management Act. Our senior criminal lawyers will defend you.